I will let you in on a little secret... I love BiG hair!
So it's only natural that I would call this soon to be fantastic blog
Bouffant Charm
Sadly, I am not from the great state of Texas where big hair thrives so I was not properly trained on my bouffant, but I must say, it looks pretty darn good.
Before we begin this journey together, I must share something about myself so you understand where I am coming from. I do hope that as time goes on you will share with me your thoughts, opinions and ideas. I love the idea of jumping into this virtual world together to share and explore life's beauty and all that it entails.
Before we begin this journey together, I must share something about myself so you understand where I am coming from. I do hope that as time goes on you will share with me your thoughts, opinions and ideas. I love the idea of jumping into this virtual world together to share and explore life's beauty and all that it entails.
Some things about me...
I love finding beauty in people and nature,
I love gaudy jewelry and vintage fashion & design,
I love creativity & self expression,
I love color and mixin' & matchin',
I absolutely love sunny days.
I love gaudy jewelry and vintage fashion & design,
I love creativity & self expression,
I love color and mixin' & matchin',
I absolutely love sunny days.
I live in the wonderful city of Seattle, and unfortunately with living in Seattle I am neglected of one of my past times...playing in the sun.
and I love coffee....like I said, I live in Seattle.
As for what I'll share....it's going to be all across the board,
and I love coffee....like I said, I live in Seattle.
As for what I'll share....it's going to be all across the board,
just like my interests.
So take this next step with me, read on and enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment