Long time.no post. but boy do I have a treat for you.
I was in Portland for the weekend and went to the talk of the town breakfast cafe, Pine State Biscuits. Who doesn't love the aroma of buttery buttermilk biscuits in the morning?? Awwww but these aren't just any biscuits. These biscuits are stacks of personality and heart. My poor hips didn't deserve to be treated so harshly in the wee hours of the day, but I went for it... I ordered the Reggie Sandwich - Fried Chicken (my fav), bacon, gravy and cheese. It was a lovely taste of rich, hearty goodness. Yum! My dear friend didn't hold back either, she ordered the McIsley sandwich - Fried Chicken, pickles, mustard and honey. And again, what an amazing concoction. The line was long to get in, but was well worth the wait. Definitely seek out this urban hot spot next time you're in Portland - your taste buds deserve a little excitement and flavor.
http://www.pinestatebiscuits.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment