Tuesday, May 4, 2010




Mother's Day is coming so I've put together a few ideas for your celebration...

If you're planning a brunch at your home and interesting in adding some yummy treats to complete your meal then stop by Bakery Nouveau located in West Seattle. They have delicious French pastries, breads and desserts. My absolute favorite is their twice baked almond croissant, it's so moist and flavorful! ymmmmm! And instead of picking up chocolates, treat your mom to some parisian macaroons. They're so cute and tasty, she'll love em' ;-)


If you want to do something real special for ol' mom, make a reservation at Serafina on East Lake. The food, the atmosphere and the music are all fantastic. The menu is rustic Italian and the entertainment is a live jazz band. I dined there last Easter and had a fabulous time, I was amazed at how once you step into the restaurant you instantly feel like you're in a far away place. I've always been fascinated with Italian culture, and Serafina definitely does a great job at embracing the tastes, the sights and feeling of Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment