
Now that it's May I hope the April showers have gone away... I'm ready for flowers, cherry blossoms and of course warm weather. AND...to be honest, I want to break out my spring/summer wardrobe! I've got some great outfits in the works... haha I'm sure many of you are rolling your eyes. It's okay, I like to play dress up ;-). Today I was out shopping and I can't help but get excited that the 80's are really coming back. I'm definitely reminded of my preschool outfits...haha ooo how fashion is constantly going round and round. The whole nautical trend hasn't gone out either which makes me REALLY happy. For one, I love anything nautical and two I'm heading to the east coast in a month so all of my nautical garb will fit in just perfect! Ha, Boston... Cape Cod you don't know what's coming your way.

No comments:
Post a Comment