For me, a relaxing Sunday afternoon consists of walking around Freemont Market with an iced latte' in hand, friends by my side and large Jackie O shades to shield me from the glorious hot sun. I have a smile just thinkin' about it .... "-) This Sunday was indeed one of those days... minus the sun.
There are so many great markets in the city, but Freemont is by far my favorite. I am a loyal patron to a few vendors - two furniture knick knack ladies and one lovely lady who sells jewelry she's recreated from vintage finds. My jewelry maker goes by the name Orange Box Jewelry. I just love love LOvE what she does! Unfortunately, the pictures don't do her any justice. Next time you're at the market pop by her booth or if you're not close by below is her website.
Not only did I come away with fantastic finds from the market, but I got some creative inspiration. I have some exciting projects in the works - StaY PoSteD! eeeek!!! It's gonna be good!

No comments:
Post a Comment