Sunday, February 21, 2010





OOOOO HaPpy dAy!
Days like today make me realize why I live in Seattle.
When you have a gorgeous day in Seattle,
you never know what surprises may come your way....
Gasworks park is the perfect place to go to on a sunny day. Seriously, people flock to it! It's a beautiful location... you have the city, the Space Needle, the water and lovely green grass. As you walk the winding path up to the top of the hill you will typically see people with kites, couples nestled in the grass, students reading, children playing, boats sailing...... BUT today I saw ballerinas. If you look closely at the 3rd photo I posted you will see them. Ordinarily, ballerinas do not just hang out and dance around Gasworks so this was a very random but amazing site to see.
I'm so thankful for the sun, smiling faces and great friends to share random moments with.

No comments:

Post a Comment