Sunday, February 28, 2010



I love food and I love coffee so I'm always in the mood to try new things and explore new places...

A dear friend of mine suggested Bustle which is located in Queen Anne. From outside I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to find a spacious room glowing with natural light. I absolutely loved it!

Now onto coffee. They have house syrups, how fun is that! The flavors include lavender, maple lemon and vanilla bean caramel which is the syrup I had. My latte' was fabulous and best of all my barista was a corky lil' thing who was full of smiles and quick wit. Unfortunately, they really didn't have too many baked goods BUT Macrina (my fav) was a few stores down. With a short walk and a baked good in my belly, I was a happy girl by the end of my visit.
In conclusion, stop by my wonderful new find.


1 comment:

  1. I was WONDERING if this was the one by Macrinsey!! Shoot, we shoulda tried it when I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete